Tuesday 23 October 2012

I'm missing Paper Source!

One thing that I absolutely loved about being in the U.S was the access to the amazing store Paper Source. Oh my...I could spend just hours in here, in fact I could live here. The beautiful cards, papers, books and decoration workshops made me spin! I was full of excitement and beaming from ear to ear. I couldn't possibly leave without treating myself to the wonderful book Handmade Weddings and also a Paper Source personalised stamp  which we will use for all our wedding stationary. You can buy online, and I believe they ship all over the world but it doesn't even compare to the excitement of being in store. I'm can't wait for the day they launch a London store, that would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...