Monday 15 October 2012

A Tour of California...

So, I've decided. It's great to travel. Not only do I feel like I'm a world away from home, but I also feel so inspired by this very different culture around me. In just a short time I feel different in a way I can't explain. All I know (and I must admit, I have very little travelling experience in comparison to most) is that I not only appreciate and admire this country for what it is, but I also get a sense of appreciation for our home. And that's the best bit. It's amazing to go away, but its even better to realise why you love the country you are from.

We're having an amazing time, and my fiancé and I are set to hit San Francisco tomorrow for the first time. I'm already beside myself with excitement. I can't wait to witness those beautiful Victorian houses, and the rows on rows of food markets. But I also know, in 5 nights time we'll be home, in our own bed with our very much missed dog by our side. It's good to miss home once in a while. Wouldn't you agree?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...